Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Dr-Nicole - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Dr-Nicole > Topics

Subject: I need help
Replies: 5 Views: 743

razord69 5/6/2007 - 8:12:56
Im 24 yrs old.i never had an actual gf.Only had 1 online,bt we broke up cuz she never had time 2 c.bt nw i met this beautiful gal,she recently broke up wit her bf.shes my x colegue.we'v bn smsin each otha,sumtyms sayin i miss u n stuff,she also turns 2 me advice,as she trusts my judgement.we went on a date 1s.I wana tel hr i realy like her,bt m scared i'l mess things up.help me please *

r4nd0m 5/11/2007 - 9:26:40
im not dr.nicole........maybe u shud look 4 some signs on her part. But is she is texing u saying she misses u then by my experience it means she really lyks u.....sum girls r shy n need u 2 make the first move. but u shud tell her because wot if the chance slips by u? so my advice is tell her ur feelingz n i think it will b a happy ending *

nicm 7/21/2007 - 4:07:33
go with what your heart tells you razored69.i always listen to my heart *

fly707 8/16/2007 - 11:10:11
i hav a crash on this girl but her friend loues me dearly bt i dont loue her i love the friend bt am scared of beaking her heart that i love the friend what shud i do *

rockicey 9/10/2007 - 5:39:30
I a girl and that is so sad go out and met 1 *

nicole15 2.01.08 - 08:58am
RAZOR IF SHE MISSES U AN SMS U IT'S CLEAR TO SEE SHE'S DEVELOPING FEELING JUS TELL HER HOW U FEEL GIRLS WANT GUYS 2 BE ANEST *

* Dr-Nicole Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Dr-Nicole

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits