Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Dr-Nicole - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Dr-Nicole > Topics

Subject: Which one is right 4 me
Replies: 4 Views: 1030

rebeits1 30.10.08 - 06:02pm
I need help deciding which girl is right 4 me. I have been dating this girl 4 over a yr and we have been into more fights then i can count but i came on here and found this girl who is just like me in every way. I have feelings 4 both of them. What should i do stay with the one im with or leave to be with someone like me *

xbbygrlx 29.12.08 - 05:16pm
I say bReak up with the one youR with *

jeanetty 27.04.09 - 12:52pm
Follow ur heart *

2sexi4ya 30.04.09 - 09:26am
Umm u shouldn't be cheating...u need to work it out...it works both ways...jon...btw this is my man...we have been together 4 two yrs...and it ain't all me...not fair..I wish u would have umm let me say..said both sides... *

2sexi4ya 30.04.09 - 10:04am
Like how about the one who knows u inside n out? Me I do...I put up with u...yeah we fight big whoop...normal couples do that...I pay bills...I stick with u threw everything...all the bad stuff I am there...not her..thank u very much...she's a fantasy okay...I know people stray away when d*mn gets rough...but I'm always there 4 u and u know that...I find this insulting and horrible...because I would never do this to u or go behind ur back like this...u know that...we been through a lot I know this....but dear there is a difference between forever and some fantasy...I will love u more than anyone else ever can...ain't noone gonna deal with all ur bellyaching and confusion the way I have...I been told to leave u btw and how do I put up with u...but u know what? That's what u do when u love someone ...u don't give up *

* Dr-Nicole Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Dr-Nicole

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits