Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Dr-Nicole - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Dr-Nicole > Topics

Subject: Openning up.
Replies: 1 Views: 763

mulama77 24.12.08 - 08:39pm
Am scared of trusting someone coz i might get hurt. I hav left many heart brocken becouse at the start of a relationship everything is cool but the girl gets closer i doubt myself hence i keep away without any explanation. Sometime i get to the extend of thinking ; never to be involved in any relationship. Am acting this way because of what is happening in campus & and events around me as i grew up. *

2sexi4ya 30.04.09 - 09:56pm
Hmmm I can relate..I too have had things happen in my life to make me have a hard time trusting..well if u want to have a better chance of making it last..u need to start off by telling the girl str8 up that u both need to move slow...and u need to just take ur time in a relasionship..there's no need to hurry anyways..but u both need to set boundaries and goals together and work on them as a team..a real relasionship isn't all about lovey dovey d*mn anyways..and u need to talk to the girl ur with just open up to her..if she understands she will work with u...but personally if ur having real bad trust issues (sounds like 2 me u have some commitment issues as well) u may need to just take time away from the dating world and take time to think and deal with issues that may ruin a potential relasionship...u don't have to be with somebody u should fully want to...but like I said take time to emotionally let urself grow as urself and hey conseling don't hurt either...self help books are good too..try just being friends with a girl first(u can't be lovers if u don't have some sort of friendship first right? It makes sense...don't rush yourself...take as much time needed to work on u..and if a girl likes u enough..she will wait and support u until ur truely ready...well I hope ur journey turns out well.... *

* Dr-Nicole Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Dr-Nicole

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits